Thursday, October 30, 2008

J Lo made it look so easy!

In the Wedding Planner that is. Many people thank my career is glamourous and easy. But it is HARD and I mean really hard to be a wedding planner. I am not even going to try and deny that. Is it fun? Yes. I love it. I am totally addicted. I am one of those planners that eats, sleeps, and dreams, weddings. I get up up in the morning and have all sorts of new ideas to share every day.

When I talk to a bride and I say, "I am so excited!" I am not kidding- I really am. I genuinely am excited and passionate about every wedding I work on. You have to have a passion for it. A passion for planning your own wedding does not mean you will have the passion to plan 15 weddings at the same time, with 15 different personalities, mothers of the bride, tastes, and styles. So I wish that there was a wedding tv show that showed what this job is really like. I think so many people would be surprised.Is it worth it? Absolutely!

No comments: